CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, April 30, 2006






I RECEIVED THE FLYER IN MY LETTER BOX. COMON, WILL YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO LET MISTER CUPID SELL YOUR HOUSE FOR YOU?????? DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN THAT..... IF MISTER CUPID HELPS YOU TO SELL YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL FIND CUPID (A.K.A LOVE. YES. CAN YOU FEELING FEELING MY EYES ROLLING ROLLING) I SAW THIS, I TURNED TO MY MOM AND I WENT LIKE... "MOMMY, LETS LET MISTER CUPID SELL OUR HOUSE FOR YOU. ALL WE NEED IS LOVE." ..... ALL YOU NEEEEEED IS LUUUUURRRVVVVEEEEEEEE.

anyway i realised that i havent been posting pictures of tash. not becos i dont want to take pictures of her. its cos shes now in primary one. and apparently shes not into taking pictures anymore. so as you can see in the pictures, I (the turning 20 year old aunt) am the one who desperately wants to take a picture with my now very mature primary one niece. how cool............

today was my aunt's bday. met up with my relatives in town to walk around.... town was so bloody packed. and yes, let me be very bitter and say this.. THATS COS ALMOST EVERYONE GOT MONEY TODAY WHAT......... THE PROGRESSDUNNOWHAT MONEY..... SO EVERYONE GO OUT AND SHOP LOR. IM SURE CLUBS WILL BE PACKED TONIGHT COS EVERYONE GOT EXTRA MONEY TO PARTYYYYYYYY. so anyway yes....

met cat and went to clubstreet for dinner. and after that, i bought earrings!!! i am very hairpee!!!!!! haha. cheap thrill. and then we paid $9.50 to watch hostel. or rather, IIIII paid $9.50 to cover my eyes with my cardigan, and use my hands to cover my ears........ cat totally loved the show. she didnt even cover her eyes in ANY scene. and trust me, it IS very disgusting. so yah, thats her sucking on a torchlight on our way home..... the very brave cat with a yelllllooow light. so cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home